In this instruction we will talk about the following types of passenger transportation:
1) urban and suburban passenger transportation; 2) intercity passenger transportation (includes intra- and inter-regional transportation).
The vehicle does not have to be the property of a person. It can also be rented.
The employee responsible for the organization and performance of road transport must have a higher or secondary specialized education, which includes the study of disciplines on transport activities in the field of road transport or undergo advanced training in an appropriate educational institution.
In the future, the person appointed responsible for the organization of road transport should improve their skills in this field at least once every five years.
It can be carried out by a full-time employee (mechanic) or on the basis of a contract for the provision of paid services with the relevant organization. An individual entrepreneur can also carry out pre-trip control of the technical condition. These persons put a mark on the control measures in the waybill.
Only the driver of the direct vehicle cannot exercise such control.
Pre-trip examination of the driver is carried out by a medical professional who has been trained in pre-trip medical examination. This medical worker can be a full-time employee of an organization or an employee of a healthcare organization engaged on a contractual basis.
In the absence of a full-time physician, it is necessary to conclude a contract for the provision of paid services with the relevant healthcare institution.
*Since February 23, 2018, in connection with the entry into force of Decree No. 7 of November 23, 2017, pre-trip inspection can be carried out without the involvement of doctors.
6. Ticket forms. The forms of ticket forms for urban and suburban automobile transportation of passengers are established by the customers of automobile transportation of passengers in regular traffic
In order to obtain a license, it is necessary to prepare and submit a package of documents to the Transport Inspectorate of the Ministry of Transport and Communications at the place of registration of a legal entity or sole proprietor.
15 days from the date of submission of documents to the Transport Inspection of the entire package of documents. If it is necessary to conduct an examination of the conformity of the possibilities to carry out the licensed type of activity, the period is extended no more than 10 working days. The license is valid indefinitely.
Package of documents:
1. Order on the appointment of the person responsible for the implementation of road transport
2. A copy of the diploma of the relevant higher education or a copy of the certificate of retraining of the person appointed responsible for the implementation of road transport
3. List of vehicles on which this type of activity will be carried out
The list should reflect: the category, the brand of the car and its registration plate.
4. License application
5. Payment order for payment of state duty with the blue seal of the bank (state duty is 10 basic units)
Legal entities and sole proprietors with a location on the territory of medium-sized, small urban settlements, rural areas are exempt from paying this state duty if they have been operating for less than 7 (seven) years.
6. Power of attorney, if the documents for obtaining a license will not be submitted by the head of the organization or an individual entrepreneur, but by another authorized person
All documents must be placed in a cardboard folder-folder.
The Transport Inspectorate has no right to require additional documents from the applicant.